Nutrisystem is a plan for men and women that helps individuals loose weight. Nutrisystem was
developed in 1972 by Harold Katz. The basis of this program is portion control and meal planning.
Meals are centered around high protein content, which will leave the body feeling fuller for a longer
period of time. The plan allows individuals to eat good carbs that digest slowly in the body. Nutrisystem
ranks quite well for diet plans. Out of 40 different plans, it ranks as number 19 in best diet overall,
number 7 in best fast weight loss diets, and number 5 in best commercial diet plans.
There are many different plans that one can pick from depending on your budget. You can pick from a
basic plan, the core plan, or the Ultimately Yours plan. If none of these plans fit in your budget, but you
still want to do the Nutrisystem diet, you may opt to do Nutrisystem ala carte. This option gives you
many great choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and shakes. Breakfast options include both hot
and cold meals, as well as ones that are perfect for on the go. Here are some of the choices you may pick
• Baked Banana and Chocolate Oatmeal- Ripe bananas are mixed with rolled oats and brown
sugar to create a wonderful oatmeal that is very tasty. To sweeten the deal, drops of chocolate are
placed on the top. Paired up with a cup of black coffee or tea, this is a breakfast for champions.
• Turkey Sausage and Egg Muffin- High protein turkey sausage is paired up with fluffy eggs and
served on a toasted whole grain muffin. This is the perfect breakfast for days when you are
running late as you can eat it on the go!
• Granola Cereal- If you love sweet cereal, this one is a winner. Crunchy oat clusters are paired
with rice and almonds to jump start your day. Pair it with some berries and you will have a
breakfast that will make you smile.
• Grilled Chicken Sandwich- White meat chicken is infused with a flame broiled flavor. Served
on a whole grain bun. Serve it with a tomato slice and some lettuce and your mouth will water.
• White Cheddar Mac and Cheese- Creamy white cheddar cheese sauce pairs up with tender
noodles that delivers a comfort food that is much appreciated. Filled with protein and fiber, it is
sure to satisfy.
• White Bean Chicken Chili- Warm up with this soup that has a kick to it. Southwest flavored
seasonings pair up with white meat chicken, creamy cheddar cheese, zesty peppers, and white
beans to deliver a flavor that passes none other.
• Meatloaf Sandwich- A hearty, char-grilled meatloaf patty is seasoned with veggies and placed
on a whole grain bun. High in protein and fiber, this sandwich is packed with flavor and comfort.
• Black Bean Polenta Enchilada With White Meat Chicken- A whole wheat enchilada packed
with flavor! Black beans, chicken, cheddar cheese and chili Verde sauce pair up with polenta,
peppers, jalapeños, and garlic. Full of flavor with just the right amount of kick.
• Italian Herb Flatbread Pizza- A golden crust seasoned with Italian herbs, a rich tomato sauce,
and Italian style cheese make up with flatbread pizza. Feel free to add your own toppings, such as
onions, peppers, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
• Chicken Pasta Parmesan- Tender white chicken is paired up with pasta, crushed tomatoes, bell
peppers, and a blend of cheeses to make this amazing pasta dish.
• Lemon Zest Cake- Packed with lemon flavoring, this sweet cake is filled with protein. Drizzled
with tantalizing icing, this cake will leave your sweet tooth satisfied.
• Zesty Herb Snack Mix- A spicy, crispy,and crunchy snack mix that really delights. Bold flavors
with the right combination of spices and herbs will leave your mouth happy.
• Stuffed Chocolate Pie- Creamy chocolate filling is stuffed inside a soft pastry shell that has no
artificial colors or sweeteners. Hand-held and perfect for on the go.
• Nutri Pro Shake Vanilla- Help shrink your waistline with a shake full of probiotics. Creamy
and delicious, this shake is sure to win you over.
• Turbo Shake Chocolate- A fudgy chocolate Turbo Shake helps greatly with digestion, and is
packed full of fiber, protein, and 22 minerals and vitamins.
With Nutrisystem ala carte, you can pick if you want frozen foods or ones that are not frozen. There are
many different food options to pick from, and each one has a rating, as well as what other customers have
said about various ala carte items. Top picks for breakfast include the honey wheat bagel, biscotti bites,
granola cereal,and the double chocolate muffin. Lunch top picks from customers are the loaded potato,
sweet BBQ sauce with pulled style pork, the double chocolate caramel bar, and the chocolate peanut
butter bar. Chili with beans, meatballs in marina sauce, Italian flatbread herb pizza, and BBQ seasoned
chicken are top choices for dinner, while milk chocolate flavored pretzels, cheesecake flavored bar, white
cheddar popcorn, and dark chocolate and sea salt bar rate at the top for snack choices.
Nutrisystem ala carte is a great way to try new foods. Perhaps you have been eyeballing the Tiramisu, but
are not sure if it will have too strong of a coffee flavor. With ala carte, it is easy to add it to your cart to
sample. This is also a great way to stock up on the foods that you really and truly enjoy. Maybe you
loved the Southwest Fiesta Melt or the Salisbury Steak with Mac and Cheese. This is the perfect way to
stock up your freezer so you always have the foods you are craving. And it is always nice to have a few
extra meals on hand in case you just do not feel up to cooking on your flex day!
Another great thing about the Nutrisystem ala carte menu is that you can order dishes for your family.
Perhaps they have sampled a particular item, such as the Broccoli and Cheddar Melt or the Sweet and
Sour Chicken and they loved it. Now you can order them their own portion so you can both enjoy a meal